Snowflake may refer to:
* A particle of snow, an aggregate of ice crystals that forms while falling in and below a cloud.
* Snowflake (plant), a flowering plant.
* Snowflake, Arizona, a town in the United States.
* Wilson Bentley, nicknamed Snowflake because he photographed thousands of snowflakes after devising a method on January 15, 1885 to capture their images before their shape altered or deteriorated .
* Copito de Nieve, an albino gorilla nicknamed Snowflake, who lived at Barcelona Zoo, Spain.
* Koch snowflake, a geometric fractal.
* Snowflake schema, a type of star schema in data management.
* A booking class on flights run by Scandinavian Airlines System.
* A name for a memo from the U.S. Secretary of Defense.
* Snowflake children, a child conceived through in vitro fertilization.